How do you teach online?
Things to do
1.Change your Syllabus (by 7/31) Syllabus Entry System
- Mode of instruction: (online or hybrid)
Online classroom tool: (either Moodle, including the course URL for Moodle, or Google Classroom, including the course code)
See the following links for an example of how to describe the course in your online syllabus:
On the syllabus editing page enter the information in the “E” box of the “Description (概要)”. Here is an example (ICU internal page):
Here is how the information will look to students (ICU internal page):
2.Prepare Online Course
- Which Online Tools you can use
- Zoom vs Meet (Live Lecture Tool)
- Revisions to the Copyright Act and Teaching Materials in Online Courses
- Application Workshop for Online Class 2020 (Moodle Course)
[2020 Autumn] Online Tools Resources for Online/hybrid Class (8/19 Start!)
Here are some tips to help you prepare for online/Hybrid classes.
Asynchronous discussionPreparing for the assignmentOnline Comment SheetCreation and uplod of lecture videos using kaltura（Asynchronous Lecture）Synchronous (Live) lecture using Zoom