This page consists of the following contents. Please click each link below.
- Syllabus Design
- Components of a Syllabus
- Web Syllabus
- Syllabus example
- Syllabus Design (UC Berkeley)
- Example of Student Responsibilities Statements (Stanford University)
- Syllabus Development Handbook(Osaka University)
- シラバス作成の方法(Osaka University)(YouTube)
- FDハンドブック - シラバスの整備(Doshisha University)
- Bloom's Taxonomy (Vanderbilt University)
- Example of how to write learning outcomes (Arizona State University)
To support student study plans, we request instructors to upload the syllabus for all courses you are going to teach in the next academic year by the end of February.