Donors receive a Friends of ICU card with any gift of ¥10,000 or more.
Benefits of Friends of ICU (FOI) Cards (as of 1 April 2018)
- Join us for organ concerts and Christmas concerts in the University Chapel. Just show your card at the chapel entrance. The card grants admittance for one person. Concert schedules can be found on the website of the Sacred Music Center.
- Show your card at the university's front gate to receive a free ticket to use campus parking. (This benefit does not apply to students.)
- Receive a 10% discount when using facilities in the Alumni House. (Japanese version only)
- Receive a 10% discount on some courses provided through ICU's lifelong learning. (Japanese version only)
- Receive a recommendation to become a member of ICU Library Friends. Individuals may become a member of Library Friends for a small fee and receive permission to use many of the library resources. (Alumni do not require a recommendation and may become a member of Library Friends for a small fee.)
- The ICU president will send a congratulatory telegram message at card owners' weddings on request. Please contact the Advancement Office at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Receive "The ICU" magazine, published twice per year.
- A FOI card is issued to donors as a token of appreciation and only the owner of the card receives its benefits.
- Changes of the benefit will be announced through university publications and this homepage.