Education and Research Fund
Donations to the Education and Research Fund contribute directly to the improvement of students’ education and research environments. We are asking all student guarantors for donations to this fund. For the further enhancement and development of ICU’s education and research endeavors, we ask you to understand the purpose of the Education and Research Fund and, though optional, to give your support thereto.
- ICU Education and Research Fund
- Purpose of Donation
- To enhance education and research
- JPY50 million
- Term of Donation
- April 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023
- All student guarantors（College of Liberal Arts and Graduate School）
- Amount of donation
- one unit JPY50,000（4 or more units during the student’s enrollment at ICU would be greatly appreciated）
How to make a donation
- When making your donation, please fill out the online donation form. The online donation form is necessary for ICU to identify the donor of the generous gift and issue a recipt. When the donation is made via ATM or Internet banking, there are cases when it find it diifucult to identify the donor accurately. Please reply back to us through the online form.
- We accept your donation by credit card. * When you make a donation with your credit card, the date of the receipt will be the day the credit card company transfers the payment to an ICU account. It will not be the date you applied to make your donation or when the payment made by credit card is transferred from your account.
- You can also make a bank transfer by useing transaction form. You can also send your donation via ATM or Internet banking.
Tax exemption for donation
For a resident in Japan, donations to ICU will be eligible for preferential treatment in income tax. We will send you the necessary documents for the tax exemption after we confirm the payment. For residents of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, we suggest contacting the Japan ICU Foundation ( JICUF: https://www.jicuf.org/ ) in New York for transaction convenience. Under tax laws in the U.S., your contribution will be tax deductible if you are a U.S. resident.
Your name will be published in The ICU etc. If you wish to remain anonymous, please indicate in the online donation form or transaction form.