About Faculty Development Newsletter
We have produced a bilingual FD Newsletter at ICU, and we take great pleasure in making it available on the internet. And, just as we hope to contribute to Faculty Development outside ICU, we look forward to learning about efforts at other institutions in Japan and abroad. We look forward to these reciprocal efforts and, for now, thank you for your interest in our program.
Director, the Center for Teaching and Learning
The Latest Version
FD Newsletter Vol.24, No.1 June 2019
1. Message from the Director and the Associate Director
2. Report on Training Seminar
・Oxford EMI Training
3. Report on the FD Seminar
・Supporting Students with Developmental Disabilities
4. Center for Teaching and Learning
・ICU’s Student Support Case Database
・New CTL Website
6. Meet Our New Faculty *ICU Faculty and Staffs only
7. Editor’s Note
Please click the image to open the Full Version.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view the below newsletters. Adobe Acrobat file reader can be downloaded free from Adobe's site.
* To read "New Teaching Staff", please click the link above and login Google with your ICU Net ID (@icu.ac.jp account).