Writing Support Desk
What does Writing Support Desk do?
At the Writing Support Desk (WSD), ICU graduate students serve as tutors, supporting graduate and undergraduates with their writing work. It is located in Center for Teaching and Learning (First floor, Othmer Library.)
The document types we can support
ELA, GE, MAJOR...any kind of class is fine.
Thesis, Master's thesis, Doctoral dessertation
Other academic papers
As far as we can support in case the document you'd like us to help is the academic paper.
- WSD help with both Japanese and English paper. Both languages are available in the session, too.
- We do not help the papers for job hunting. Please ask advice of Placement group
How to reserve the tutorial session?
Please click the button to reserve a tutorial session. Each session is 40 minutes. Only up to 2 reservations can be made at one time.
・Please read the manual before you start using online reservation system.
・Reservation must be made by 18:00 before the day (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) of reserved session.
・Contact WSD to reschedule and cancel your reservations. firstname.lastname@example.org Call 0422-33-3516 if you have to cancel on the day, or come to the Writing Support Desk directly.
・If you are more than ten minutes late, your appointment time may be given to another student.
Tutorial Session Schedule
AY2019 Winter Schedule: December 4, 2019～ March 4, 2020
- December 4 (Wed): Start of Reserved tutorial sessions
- December 11 (Wed): Start of Walk-In sessions
- December 24 (Tue), 2019 - January 5 (Sun), 2020: WSD CLOSED
- January 6 (Mon): WSD will resume
- January 13 (Mon), 31(Fri): WSD CLOSED
- March 4 (Wed): Last day of Walk-In and Reserved sessions
|Classes||Reserved Tutorials (40 min.)||Walk-In Tutorials|
※ You can drop in at the WSD desk without reservation during this time period.
Writing Support Desk are not recruiting at the moment.
ICU Writing Support Desk
Othmer Library 1F
TEL: 0422-33-3516 Email: email@example.com